Identity Theft Insurancein Waterloo, IA & Cedar Falls , IA
Get Back to Being Yourself
Identity theft is the act of stealing someone's personal information and using this information to impersonate the individual. With one's personal information a thief can steal from accounts, establish phony insurance policies, open unauthorized credit cards, and obtain unauthorized loans. These actions require protection on the parts of information holders. Most of us are information holders and therefore need protection.
At The Sinnott Agency, Inc. we have a robust identity theft insurance program, and through this program we provide protection that people need in order to recover if their personal information is stolen. We tailor solutions to individual clients through this program and we'll tailor a solution to you. You’ll be fully covered for the right price as a result, and if your information is ever stolen, you’ll never be responsible for paying the costs of this theft.
Identity Theft Insurance Coverage Details
Identity theft insurance coverages are designed to mitigate risk fully. These coverages help prevent theft and they help victims of theft recover. Data screenings, emergency cash advances, and document replacements are just a few of the coverages that identity theft insurance provides. At The Sinnott Agency we work exclusively with Allied in order to bring you the greatest possible selection of identity theft insurance options, which include:
- Attorney Fees
- Costs of Certified Mail
- Loan Re-Application Fees
- Costs of Long Distance Phone Calls
- Reimbursement for Lost Income
- Costs of Executing Affidavits
- Data Screenings
- Phish Activity Monitoring
- Credit Card Monitoring
- Document Replacement
In addition to the coverages above we offer identity theft-prevention and identity theft-recovery services. These services include:
- Round-the-clock assistance in the cases of thefts
- One-on-one Identity Fraud assessments
- Credit damage mitigation (contacting credit bureaus included)
- Emergency Communications with relevant creditors, banks, and agencies
- Document Replacement (driver’s licenses, passports, and social security cards included)
- Emergency cash advances (whether you’re away from home or not)
*Restrictions and limits apply
In some cases it’s possible to combine identity theft insurance with other types of insurance. Doing so saves time and money, and if combining your identity theft insurance with another type of insurance is possible, we'll do it for you. Just contact an agent to learn more.
How will we help you?
We believe in protecting your identity first and foremost. If your privacy is compromised and your personal information is used to benefit a thief, we’ll ensure that the costs of the compromise are minimal or non-existent. We’ll do this by providing you with the most complete insurance policy possible and by delivering services. We’ll provide products and deliver services in cost-efficient ways.
Once the policy that your purchase is in place we’ll monitor it regularly and we’ll keep you informed. We actively manage risk, so the chances that you’ll suffer losses or that you’ll need to use your insurance will be reduced or eliminated. If insurance is used and you file a claim, we’ll manage the claim.
Additional Identity Theft Insurance Information:
- Iowa Insurance Information and Resources (The Iowa Insurance Division)
- Identity Theft Insurance Information and Resources (The Insurance Information Institute (III))
- Identity Theft Information and Resources (The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC))
We are proud to provide identity theft insurance in Waterloo, Cedar Falls, Iowa City, North Liberty, Waverly, and Coralville, IA. We also serve other areas in the state and we serve other states.